Bill Aramony understands how important your job is to you. With over 40 years of experience representing thousands of federal employees before a wide range of government institutions, including multiple security clearance panels, the U.S Merit Systems Protection Board, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Foreign Service Grievance Board, and in Federal and local Courts, he has the knowledge, legal experience, and practical perspective, learned from thousands of clients, to help you.
Federal Employment Law
- Personal Security Clearances
- Federal Sector employees
- Government Contractors/Civilians security clearances
- Uniformed Military security clearances, boards for correction, and Federal Claims Court.
- Foreign Service Officers & Overseas Employees employment and security clearance issues
- Law Enforcement (all personnel issues)
- Federal Employee Discrimination
- Federal Employee Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation for filing a discrimination complaints but also because of whistle blowing complaints
- Retirement rights
- General advice (what do I do now . . . )
General Federal Court Litigation
We have litigated many cases to conclusion before jury and before judge-alone in U.S. District Courts, federal appellate courts, the United States Court of Federal Claims, and before administrative bodies. Since 2021, Federal Court litigation, particularly claims of military personnel, often has been done in partnership with other law firms.