Mr. Aramony has represented thousands of federal employees before a wide range of government institutions.
Contact him for a wide range of issues:
- Security clearances
- U.S Merit Systems Protection Board
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Foreign Service Grievance Board
- Proposals to remove, suspensions without pay, and other discipline
- Retirement rights
- Discrimination claims
- USERRA and other veteran and service member-related Federal employee claims
- Whistle blowing and Office of Special Counsel
- Novel Federal employee and clearance issues
In addition to his own practice, Mr. Aramony is “Of Counsel” to a F H + H providing general counsel to select persons and small businesses, with an emphasis on former federal civilian and military veteran business owners. For his personal clients, he continues to give hands on, personal legal service.
Bill Aramony also works with and is consulted by other attorneys. Mr. Aramony can assist on security clearances, but not Courts-martial and other military law, for example. William E. Cassara, PC ‘s practice is limited to Military Law. 706-860-5769 http://www.courtmartial.com Disclaimer: While Mr. Cassara and Mr. Aramony occasionally work on cases together, he is not part of the Aramony Law Firm. Bill Cassara is an independent attorney with his own law firm. Call him directly if you need his services.