Articles & Lectures
- Security Clearances, Foreclosures, and Short Sales, Reserve Office Magazine (January 2013)
- Private Ships, Armed Guards (Maritime Law, the Judge Advocate Association news letter, page 18) November 2011
- “Need to Know? The Processing of Personnel Security Clearances” The Judge Advocate Association News Letter, page 15, August 2011.
- “A Legal Overview of Clearances and Suitability Adjudications,” FINDLAW Published.
- “Violence in the Work Place: Some Legal Considerations,” FINDLAW Published.
- “Adjudicating Federal Defense Contractor Employee Security Clearances,” Navy REDCOM JURIS
- “Legal Developments” column, Regulatory Eye
- “Harlow v. Fitzgerald, U.S. Constitutional Tort Suits,” USNR Ex Parte Journal
- Instructor. Naval Reserve Officer Leadership Course (two-day courses for drilling Reservists).
- “Violence in Workplace, Common Law Perspective” (For graduate-degree Security Manager seminar).
- “Violence in the Workplace” (Corporate manager training).
- Panel member with Government officials discussing security clearances and mental disabilities.
- Panel member with Government officials discussing disability employment law before section 501 (c) (3) mental disability organization.
- “Individual Liability of Federal Managers” (Federal personnel official training).
- “Conflict of Interest” (Navy training).